Welcome to the Seventh episode of the Learning Cloud podcast. The place for all things Cloud and DevOps. My name is Raf Calderon and I’ll be your host.
I’m really pleased at how the Podcast is unfolding and how it helps to keep me focus on my pursuit in learning cloud computing. Encouraging the community to pursue continue education.
Review last week guest from Spreaker.
– Lock in spot instance by putting out a High bid price
– They run their own DBs on EC2 instances
– Adopting Containers & Kubernetes
Update I passed the test on my first try
-So it’s one down and four to go.
-I would’ve liked to to score higher but I was really interested in getting this first test behind me.
-So though not high I did pass and it’s not like I’m done studying. I’ll continue to fill knowledge gaps as I prepare for the next tests.
-BTW, next up is the Certified Developer Assoc.
AWS Blog: Enterprise support update
- Training credits: 500 Quicklab credits. plus 30% off additional credits
- Cloud Operations Reviews
- review of your cloud operations and the associated management practices
- Well architected review
- This review allows our customers to measure their architecture against AWS best practices.